(16s) No 1. DADA2 Workflow (16S rRNA) Output
datasetposted on 14.08.2020 by Jarrod Scott
Datasets usually provide raw data for analysis. This raw data often comes in spreadsheet form, but can be any collection of data, on which analysis can be performed.
Output files from the No 1. DADA2 Workflow page of the Bocas Hypoxia study.
File names and descriptions:
RUN01_read_changes.txt: Tracking changes in read counts (per sample) from the beginning to end of the DADA2 workflow.
RUN02_read_changes.txt: Tracking changes in read counts (per sample) from the beginning to end of the DADA2 workflow.
combo_pipeline.rdata: contains sequence and taxonomy tables from the DADA2 pipeline needed for subsequent analyses. To see the Objects, in R run load("combo_pipeline.rdata", verbose=TRUE)
1) seqtab.1: Sequence table from Run01 before merging with Run02.
2) seqtab.1: Sequence table from Run02 before merging with Run01.
3) st.sum: merged sequence table before removing chimeras
4) st.all: duplicate of st.sum
5) seqtab: merged sequence table after removing chimeras
6) tax_silva: Silva (v132) taxonomy table of seqtab
7) tax_gg: GreenGenes taxonomy table of seqtab