Supplemental 1 Verified.xlsx
Supplemental Table 1 for Biodiversity of Philippine marine fishes: A DNA barcode reference library based on voucher specimens. Species identifications were verified based on taxonomic, phenotypic, and genotypic data, and sequences are associated with voucher specimens, live-color photographs, and genetic samples catalogued at Smithsonian Institution, National Museum of Natural History. Specimens, photographs, and genetic samples are available for analyses; see contact information below.
Katherine E. Bemis (1,2), Matthew G. Girard (2,3), Mudjekeewis D. Santos (4), Kent E. Carpenter (5), Jonathan R. Deeds (6), Diane E. Pitassy (2), Nicko Amor L. Flores (4), Elizabeth S. Hunter (6), Amy C. Driskell (7), Kenneth S. Macdonald III (7), Lee A. Weigt (7), Jeffrey T. Williams (2)
1. National Systematics Laboratory, Office of Science and Technology, NOAA Fisheries, Washington, D.C. 20560, U.S.A.
2. Department of Vertebrate Zoology, National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, D.C. 20560, U.S.A.
3. Biodiversity Institute, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas, 66045, U.S.A.
4. Genetic Fingerprinting Laboratory, National Fisheries Research and Development Institute, Quezon City, 1103, Philippines.
5. Department of Biological Sciences, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia, 23529, U.S.A.
6. Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, United States Food and Drug Administration, College Park, Maryland, 20740, U.S.A.
7. Laboratories of Analytical Biology, National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, D.C. 20560, U.S.A.
Corresponding authors: Katherine E. Bemis (email@example.com), Matthew G. Girard (firstname.lastname@example.org), Jeffrey T. Williams (email@example.com)